Resource icon

CLEO Release Poor Aim - (detected) but still works on some servers

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat

Reaction score
Re: Poor-Aim.cs - alternative of an Aimbot

can someone upload a video of the player being shot? how does it look like?
:yuno:

b@dm@sh

Reaction score

esb link said:

Check first post by thread opener. He posted video to.

Rat

Reaction score

b@dm@sh link said:
[quote author=esb link=topic=6320.msg35959#msg35959 date=1395805352]

Check first post by thread opener. He posted video to.
[/quote]
are you daft? i said VIDEO OF THE PLAYER BEING SHOT not video of the player using this mod. k?

Reaction score

esb link said:

How the fuck could it look? NORMAL, that's how.

Rat

Reaction score

springfield link said:

[/quote]
i asked this because i don't know if the player you're shooting is really being teleported.
i tried dragging some players around the map. some return to their original position, others don't. would you mind explaining further what "[shadow=red,left]NORMAL[/shadow]" is?  :youdontsay:

Reaction score

esb link said:
[quote author=springfield link=topic=6320.msg35963#msg35963 date=1395811097]

[/quote]
i asked this because i don't know if the player you're shooting is really being teleported.
i tried dragging some players around the map. some return to their original position, others don't. would you mind explaining further what "[shadow=red,left]NORMAL[/shadow]" is?  :youdontsay:
[/quote]

You can move PEDS in your screen(client) but ONLY yours, not other players/server screen/data. They take damage because of the new 0.3z sync which trust your CLIENT more, so if you send DATA to the server that player X is in front of you and your bullets hitted him = he's gonna take damage.

I don't know how to explain more, you CAN'T move other players with cleo. You see them in front of you, they see themselves normaly(not teleported/moved) other players see them normaly too(not teleported/moved).

Simon98

Reaction score

springfield link said:
[quote author=esb link=topic=6320.msg35964#msg35964 date=1395812478]

[/quote]
[/quote]

You can move PEDS in your screen(client) but ONLY yours, not other players/server screen/data. They take damage because of the new 0.3z sync which trust your CLIENT more, so if you send DATA to the server that player X is in front of you and your bullets hitted him = he's gonna take damage.

I don't know how to explain more, you CAN'T move other players with cleo. You see them in front of you, they see themselves normaly(not teleported/moved) other players see them normaly too(not teleported/moved).
[/quote]

:celeral_guy: So when you TP the Player Image to you You get More Chance To damage him?

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

springfield link said:

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I suggested this to Xzytro, he said he made it and it didn't work. So what exactly does this too beside just TPing player on your screen? Since Xzytro tried exactly that and it didn't work. Playing with memory, changing bullet direction?

nokiac6

Reaction score

thanks for this amazing aimbot

Reaction score

Grandpa Ze link said:
I suggested this to Xzytro, he said he made it and it didn't work. So what exactly does this too beside just TPing player on your screen? Since Xzytro tried exactly that and it didn't work. Playing with memory, changing bullet direction?

I don't know where xyztro test this things(he claimed sprunkguard doesn't work on 0.3z, yet it does). You can look in the script, it only put the skin of the player you have the green triangle on(marker) right in front of you, when pressing/holding mouse 1.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

springfield link said:
[quote author=Grandpa Ze link=topic=6320.msg35987#msg35987 date=1395828376]

I don't know where xyztro test this things(he claimed sprunkguard doesn't work on 0.3z, yet it does). You can look in the script, it only put the skin of the player you have the green triangle on(marker) right in front of you, when pressing/holding mouse 1.
[/quote]

All right. Could you, please, call Xzytro to make his input here? Perhaps with his code to compare it to this one and test it? This really brings up curiosity! :)

riotmofo

Reaction score

love you dude , best sh1t , allways original and best quaity stuff from you <3

Rat

Reaction score

springfield link said:

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
thank you! this cleared things up.  :eek:h_stop_it_u:
one thing though. i killed a guy with a deagle from a distance, and when he died, his body lied down lifeless in front of me. i can't tell if he died on his last position or if he died in front of me. which is which?  :imoverit:  :surprised:

[shadow=red,left]EDIT[/shadow]: i suppose he died in his position as you mentioned you can't move players with cleo.  :celeral_guy:

xzytro

God
Reaction score

springfield link said:

I don't know where xyztro test this things(he claimed sprunkguard doesn't work on 0.3z, yet it does). [/quote] i test them in 3 different spots. 0.3z localhost, a tdm, and a dm server.  :youdontsay:

Grandpa Ze link said:
All right. Could you, please, call Xzytro to make his input here? Perhaps with his code to compare it to this one and test it? This really brings up curiosity! :)
The only thing i got about it is this :

7K36t.png

We lastly talked about it on 17 march. I removed it a week ago. If you're that much curious i might try a recovery software but i don't think it will manage to find it. It's a long goner.

EDIT : Probably the difference was this :

:TELEPORT
0A96: 4@ = actor 0@ struct
4@ += 20
0A8D: 4@ = read_memory 4@ size 4 virtual_protect 0
4@ += 48 // X
0A8C: write_memory 4@ size 4 value 1@ virtual_protect 0 // X
4@ += 4 // Y
0A8C: write_memory 4@ size 4 value 2@ virtual_protect 0 // Y
4@ += 4 // Z
0A8C: write_memory 4@ size 4 value 3@ virtual_protect 0 // Z
0AB2: ret 0
Which i didn't have.

prlanbrate

Reaction score

Can someone give me ip of this server where hes playing....

Dontmindme

Reaction score

Can you change the test_cheat to a samp command? Would be easier for me, and I think it's easy to do it..

askaR

Reaction score

I want it always activate.

Bennet Pacino

Reaction score

XzKutor link said:
I want it always activate.

wow r u really to lazy to just type aim??

@opcode: fucking genius i love you.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

xzytro link said:
[quote author=springfield link=topic=6320.msg35991#msg35991 date=1395829945]

I don't know where xyztro test this things(he claimed sprunkguard doesn't work on 0.3z, yet it does). [/quote] i test them in 3 different spots. 0.3z localhost, a tdm, and a dm server.  :youdontsay:

Grandpa Ze link said:
The only thing i got about it is this :

7K36t.png

We lastly talked about it on 17 march. I removed it a week ago. If you're that much curious i might try a recovery software but i don't think it will manage to find it. It's a long goner.

EDIT : Probably the difference was this :

:TELEPORT
0A96: 4@ = actor 0@ struct
4@ += 20
0A8D: 4@ = read_memory 4@ size 4 virtual_protect 0
4@ += 48 // X
0A8C: write_memory 4@ size 4 value 1@ virtual_protect 0 // X
4@ += 4 // Y
0A8C: write_memory 4@ size 4 value 2@ virtual_protect 0 // Y
4@ += 4 // Z
0A8C: write_memory 4@ size 4 value 3@ virtual_protect 0 // Z
0AB2: ret 0
Which i didn't have.
[/quote]

Thanks. So, as I thought. It does deal with memory values.

YesHax

Reaction score

I love you  :urtheman:

Status
Not open for further replies.