Resource icon

CLEO Release Poor Aim - (detected) but still works on some servers

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottus

Reaction score
Re: Poor-Aim.cs - alternative of an Aimbot

This is actually really easy to detect took all but 10 minutes to figure out it's weakness.

Reaction score

Pottus link said:
This is actually really easy to detect took all but 10 minutes to figure out it's weakness.

Hence the "poor" attribute.

shubhi99

Reaction score

opcode it did not work after deactivating it,when i type "AIM" ,it does not reactivate

saplingheros

Reaction score

so how does this actually work, does it TP players in front of you? what do they see?

Elcomediante

Reaction score
Re: Pı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨oor-Aiı̸̸̸̸̸mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸&#8

dats nice  :stoned:
there's anyway to look it more legit or miss some shots?  :youdontsay:

Reaction score

They see you shooting them normally. Like your bullets on their screen, actually hit their model and deal damage to them. One thing you may went to adjust for yourself is to not use it all the time. Let them shoot you abit, then finish them off. I believe, on their screen you are also aiming towards them. You'll have to check yourself by running two SAMP applications.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Re: Pı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨oor-Aiı̸̸̸̸̸mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸

YouBeenTrolled link said:
They see you shooting them normally. Like your bullets on their screen, actually hit their model and deal damage to them. One thing you may went to adjust for yourself is to not use it all the time. Let them shoot you abit, then finish them off. I believe, on their screen you are also aiming towards them. You'll have to check yourself by running two SAMP applications.
They do not see you aiming exactly at them - which is how the sync works - in SA-MP try running around the shooting player and you will see that he is shooting behind you (your skin on his screen), yet you are getting damaged - so it is not exactly all that detectable.

Joseph

Reaction score

Server IP please. :red_eyes:

Reaction score

Grandpa Ze link said:
[quote author=YouBeenTrolled link=topic=6320.msg36105#msg36105 date=1395930439]
They do not see you aiming exactly at them - which is how the sync works - in SA-MP try running around the shooting player and you will see that he is shooting behind you (your skin on his screen), yet you are getting damaged - so it is not exactly all that detectable.
[/quote]

When I tested, I saw it differently. You're a lot more experienced than me so I'll take your words. :)

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

YouBeenTrolled link said:
[quote author=Grandpa Ze link=topic=6320.msg36135#msg36135 date=1395947438]
[quote author=YouBeenTrolled link=topic=6320.msg36105#msg36105 date=1395930439]
[/quote]

When I tested, I saw it differently. You're a lot more experienced than me so I'll take your words. :)
[/quote]

Could be that both of you had a really low ping. I tested this several times actually, and virtually increasing my ping (latency, data sending delay) also increases this effect. No one can detect this really, it can only be one's assumption of you cheating, and if you get banned, they can't prove it as a legit ban, since SA-MP has a lot of lag problems itself, so you will get unbanned. I will test this a lot just to see how usable and detectable it is and all that, so I can post here publicly, tell you results and so you all kniw what you have infront of you.

P.S. Opcud is working on v2, shhhh

sp1derxd

Reaction score

This aim isn't so good.

/testaim can busted you easy because bullets killing player.  :challenge_accepted:

xzytro

God
Reaction score

sp1derxd link said:
/testaim can bust* you easily* because bullets kill* the players*.  :challenge_accepted:
/testaim can not bust you for using this because this one doesn't stick your crosshair to the other players.

sp1derxd

Reaction score

@xzytro, yea you're right but the bullets killing them.

RO: Il omoara si ti-l arata in fata ta, chiar daca el e in spate. Nu cred ca se poate acuza de aim :)

Reaction score

What do the admins see when they are spectating you? Do they see that the other player is moving towards me?

Oeal

Reaction score

EpicTechnoNinja link said:
What do the admins see when they are spectating you? Do they see that the other player is moving towards me?
No, can't you understand? It doesn't sync because it's on your screen only, that's mean no one will see that.

Nice idea Opcode.

trollbozz

Reaction score

PLEASE make it so you can re enable it after u disable it

Rat

Reaction score

server IP please.  :youdontsay:

shubhi99

Reaction score

trollbozz link said:
PLEASE make it so you can re enable it after u disable it
yes it did not work after deactivating it,it cant be activate again :bawww: :bawww: :bawww:

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score

xzytro link said:
[quote author=sp1derxd link=topic=6320.msg36220#msg36220 date=1396024848]
/testaim can bust* you easily* because bullets kill* the players*.  :challenge_accepted:
/testaim can not bust you for using this because this one doesn't stick your crosshair to the other players.
[/quote]But if the player is teleported to your back while you are shooting, on everyone's screen the bullets will still go to him even you are not aiming him. It's detectable.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

TH3RM4L link said:
[quote author=xzytro link=topic=6320.msg36225#msg36225 date=1396025034]
[quote author=sp1derxd link=topic=6320.msg36220#msg36220 date=1396024848]
[/quote]But if the player is teleported to your back while you are shooting, on everyone's screen the bullets will still go to him even you are not aiming him. It's detectable.
[/quote]

The bullets won't exactly be seen going there. And you can't use this when player is behind you, it doesn't stick to the crosshair. And SA-MP still doesn't sync animations in, only bullets; so a number of times you could notice, depending on ping, that a player is shooting behind you, while you are running, and bullets are hitting you because on his screen you are there where he shoots.

Status
Not open for further replies.