[Release] s0nicTz project 0.37 (Beta v0.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkShadow

Reaction score
I keep getting errors when i launch a server
Exception occurred at: 0x758C812F (KERNALBASE.dll+0x812F)

Cyril93

Reaction score
I have installed ,Sobeit , s0nictTz project ,nothing as changed in the game ... Pressing F11 won't work.

Nawi

Reaction score
Why I can't press ALT or left mouse when put on the handling? :/ the game froozen.

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem..

So, I'm running Windows 8 Pro 64 bit..The game is working fine but there is one problem..

Whenever I switch the frame limiter, or resolution on (Basically things that refresh the game), I lose the connection to the server..? Any fix..? I can't play with Frame Limiter off, too easy to be hit. I want to turn frame limiter on? Anyone having the same problems or a fix maybe? Please Reply.. :/ I added s0nictz on skype but he's not accepting me.. Please help!!!!

P.S: Everything used to work perfectly when I had Windows 7 64 bit..

Fozzy

Reaction score
I always getting this problem when I joined server, YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS SERVER!, But this actually a SAMP Bug. But why? I always having this problem. I've tested already. When I don't use the hax, It's okay. :cry: :cry::cry: :fu: :fu::fu:

HELP?

Reaction score
I always getting this problem when I joined server, YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS SERVER!, But this actually a SAMP Bug. But why? I always having this problem. I've tested already. When I don't use the hax, It's okay. :cry: :cry::cry: :fu: :fu::fu:

HELP?

Uninstall SAMP/s0nictz project/mod_sa. Install SAMP 0.3x R1. Install mod_sa. Install s0nictz.
I had the same problem and this fixed it for me.

Btw nice name, lol. TeK fan?

Fozzy

Reaction score
[quote author="Fozzy"]I always getting this problem when I joined server, YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS SERVER!, But this actually a SAMP Bug. But why? I always having this problem. I've tested already. When I don't use the hax, It's okay. :cry: :cry::cry: :fu: :fu::fu:

HELP?

Uninstall SAMP/s0nictz project/mod_sa. Install SAMP 0.3x R1. Install mod_sa. Install s0nictz.
I had the same problem and this fixed it for me.

Btw nice name, lol. TeK fan?[/quote]
:cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry::cry: NOT WORKING

profigamer1337

Reaction score
[quote author="profigamer1337"]Please make silent aim.exe or .cs!!! :D :D:D

Stop requesting some retarded shit[/quote]
I didnt asked you anything so shut the fuck up.Dont act like you are some authorized shit here.Fuck off, i am telling this to s0nictz,NIEX and other scripters.

swaggg

Reaction score
4ca6a39a2a38a946a4910cc876fb7bcd.png

91baa6e0e7d7d01b042051b49aacd186.png

e6709d2a6eb20fe2058d96b827315121.png

bb2f87a4463ade91adddb85234c972c1.png

My game keeps crashing :( :(:(
I tried all the dll fixes, tried downgrading.
I tried window mode, I removed all of my cleos.
I took a clean copy of GTA SA.
Please help me.
If you look at picture 2, you can see windows 7 is saying "the color scheme has been changed to windows 7 basic'
Maybe this could be my crashing problem

Reaction score
What button enables the fast car flying in one direction?? I seem to turn it on by accident..Anyone know the Hack name? Flies really weird o_O

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
air brake? or you might be pressing R

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Guys, there's an issue: You can't use some of the server commands and stuff, server/admins can't set your HP, server/admins can't teleport you, nor can you yourself through a server command /goto or simillar, like all NOyPs are disabled, however, I tried enabling some, didn't work, also using server /v command to spawn yourself a vehicle and spawn in it doesn't work either, it simply doesn't allow server to set you in a ca. And for this very reason you can eadily get range banned on connect as you fail S0beit check, due to this I can't even join some, it's weird.

Harlem

Reaction score
Guys, there's an issue: You can't use some of the server commands and stuff, server/admins can't set your HP, server/admins can't teleport you, nor can you yourself through a server command /goto or simillar, like all NOyPs are disabled, however, I tried enabling some, didn't work, also using server /v command to spawn yourself a vehicle and spawn in it doesn't work either, it simply doesn't allow server to set you in a ca. And for this very reason you can eadily get range banned on connect as you fail S0beit check, due to this I can't even join some, it's weird.

There must be something wrong with your gta files or sonictz's sobeit installation, i'm a server admin and i use this m0d, none of the problems you explained have ever happened with me, although not sure if everyone else has the same issue as you do.

nutsflow

Reaction score
hellow everyone, I wanted to ask because when start the samp when you already enter the server restarts only 5 seconds, I only happens with a server , with others starts normal, any way to bypass that?

Thanks.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
[quote author="TheZeRots"]Guys, there's an issue: You can't use some of the server commands and stuff, server/admins can't set your HP, server/admins can't teleport you, nor can you yourself through a server command /goto or simillar, like all NOyPs are disabled, however, I tried enabling some, didn't work, also using server /v command to spawn yourself a vehicle and spawn in it doesn't work either, it simply doesn't allow server to set you in a ca. And for this very reason you can eadily get range banned on connect as you fail S0beit check, due to this I can't even join some, it's weird.

There must be something wrong with your gta files or sonictz's sobeit installation, i'm a server admin and i use this m0d, none of the problems you explained have ever happened with me, although not sure if everyone else has the same issue as you do.[/quote]

I will simply try again, then re-install S0nicTz if that doesn't work, then I will SA-MP.

I only had this with 25GHz's S0beit, and never before with S0nicTz, until now.

I mean, it's great when admin can't set your HP, zombies can't bite you yet you take bullet and fall damage, on one server I got admins to "WTF" mode with 25GHz's by using that exploit.

EDIT: seems like my SA-MP installation is not right... or something isn't, I will re-try and tell you results, anyway, it's weird how my client doesn't allow server to do anything with my character.

ElMaTix134

Reaction score
NieX, I closed the game immediately after loading the image D: will know what happens? I really want this sobeit has everything I imagined :c

Status
Not open for further replies.