Resource icon

CLEO Release Smart Invisibility 0.3.7 - Working in every server

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Never seen a hack being able to shoot while being invisible except s0n1ctz just saying that with s0beit invisible you can go as far as you want and wherever you want without being seen

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Nice mod, gonna try it, need to test something :trollface:

Melissa

Reaction score
Someone tested it in a pursuit with cops? (on vehicle not on foot)

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
its buggy for vehicle, sometimes player see u and sometimes u are ghost but they see ur name tag
you can just exit the vehicle, run to a corner place and turn on invis, they will think u ran and it will seem legit

samhain

Reaction score
could someone please change the activation from typing /invis to pressing keys shift + end.

KillerZ

Reaction score
samhain said:
could someone please change the activation from typing /invis to pressing keys shift + end.

Try this.

Attachments

• [shift+end]SmartInvis.cs
    20.4 KB · Views: 144

Spix

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
zin said:
If this NOPs your onfoot and incar date does that not mean that you can't see objects, people and vehicles because when I used these NOPs in s0beit it makes everything vanish which is why I use some s0beits invisible function as you can still see people.
:challenge_accepted: 
Open eyes and learn something maybe?  :LOL: 
NOP = disabling a packet
and If you disable sending onfoot /incar data People will see you at that place where you were and maybe with a "AFK" icon, And if you go far, You wont see streamed players and objects(Objects only if the server has streamer plugin)
You can only see objects from the place where your player is getting synced and you cant damage players in any of the invisible hack
If you try to make a sync invisible which can shoot by spamming fakepos to 2000 2000 2000 and then putting at ur current place again, then good luck, Your gonna get desynced by samp xD
:ChallengeCompleted:
thats all for now and next time, You should know before saying cuz :youdontsay:

Fakepos Z 9999999.0 then use range hack, and you can shoot people invisible because bullets comes from above  :trollface:

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
SpexxTr0n said:
0x32789 said:
zin said:
If this NOPs your onfoot and incar date does that not mean that you can't see objects, people and vehicles because when I used these NOPs in s0beit it makes everything vanish which is why I use some s0beits invisible function as you can still see people.
:challenge_accepted: 
Open eyes and learn something maybe?  :LOL: 
NOP = disabling a packet
and If you disable sending onfoot /incar data People will see you at that place where you were and maybe with a "AFK" icon, And if you go far, You wont see streamed players and objects(Objects only if the server has streamer plugin)
You can only see objects from the place where your player is getting synced and you cant damage players in any of the invisible hack
If you try to make a sync invisible which can shoot by spamming fakepos to 2000 2000 2000 and then putting at ur current place again, then good luck, Your gonna get desynced by samp xD
:ChallengeCompleted:
thats all for now and next time, You should know before saying cuz :youdontsay:

Fakepos Z 9999999.0 then use range hack, and you can shoot people invisible because bullets comes from above  :trollface:

You mean range hack is actually a thing or was that just a theory of how you could damage people while being invisible.

martyyynas

Reaction score
I can't download it from attachment it brings me to a link with a lot of shit written that i can't understand please helperuu.

samhain

Reaction score
Marty here http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=72544576247877092595 2 versions...1 with end + shift to activate/deactivate

martyyynas

Reaction score
Can someone please help when I start SAMP it shows "The program can't start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." And fucking sampfuncs 5.3 doesn't work and I can't run smart invisibility mod and I'm sad right now as hell PLEASE HELP ME!

samhain

Reaction score
Have u tried using sampfuncs 5.2.2....it's works fine with it

Uni5

Reaction score
Download that file from internet and put it to gta sa directory and i should work!

samhain

Reaction score
silent''s asi loader 1.3 might help with the sampfuncs problem

Status
Not open for further replies.