Trollbeit Public Re-opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkShadow

Reaction score
[quote author="DarkShadow"]Please make it so it would work with 0.3x r2 with no crash or freeze please! :D :D:D
Why ? The two Versions have no difference .

~ Thanks, but It will take some time I have other things todo (as example fight against the attacks of sa-mp.c*)[/quote]
On the r2 0.3x it freezes that is why but it works fine on r1. It would be good because some servers use the r2 version of 0.3x instead of r1 so i can't join on them.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
[quote author="0x688"][quote author="DarkShadow"]Please make it so it would work with 0.3x r2 with no crash or freeze please! :D :D:D
Why ? The two Versions have no difference .

~ Thanks, but It will take some time I have other things todo (as example fight against the attacks of sa-mp.c*)[/quote]
On the r2 0.3x it freezes that is why but it works fine on r1. It would be good because some servers use the r2 version of 0.3x instead of r1 so i can't join on them.[/quote]

On the new Version, this is not gonna be the problem trust me ;' )

zuh982

Reaction score
Release it dudeeeee
And will the aimbot be as good it was?

bobesin

Reaction score
Alrighty 0x688, you REALLY know how to make your fans waiting, but please, at least tell us when will you release it ??? You don't have to be exact, just tell us something !!! WE NEED THIS ! ?

DarkShadow

Reaction score
Please release it I really need it or at least send me it for the 0.3x r1 version. You don't understand how urgent I need it please.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Let me quote something:

I did already a new Version of this Forum here ( more bugfree & chat etc. pp ).
The problem is that sa-mp.c* started to Attack us in this moment, so I abandoned the renew of ugbase because I was needing to get this Forum so fast as possible up again.

The Beta- Tester Team from sa-mp.c* did already the mistake and was so happy about downing ugbase.eu for 1 Day that one of them was Posting it on the NSG ( National Street Gangstaz ) Forum.

So, easy to say they already got our Mailservers blacklisted for estimated time of 6 Hours.

And the moral of this story is that I cant do Updates every day IF I need to fight against the attacks to provide this Forum.

BTW: I KNUWF ENGLISH GRAMMAR SUCKZ

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Why are samp atacking us is it because we have there content like samp.dll or because we hack samp

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Why are samp atacking us is it because we have there content like samp.dll or because we hack samp
All samp content got deleted from this Site, now they are just doing it because everyone can get hacks with ease from here.

craig12345

Reaction score
It's a shame because most of these are detectable and you can't actually 'troll' with them, because you get banned from the anti cheat.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
We need to strike back with ddos lets get stylerxd LOL only jking

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
So, some updates I written a complete new way to edit the Vehicle- Handling ingame without an handling.cfg...
But currently Trollbeit Crashes at some points, I need to trace back the Crashes and then maybe I can release it.

Also Trollbeit got as ONLY ONE a LUA Scripting machine integrated this means you can make Custom Scripts for Trollbeit.

A sneak-peak:

Reading Chat & answer to Custom messages:
Code:
function onChatMessage(_type, source, _msg) -- Type 0 Server | Type 1 Client

if _type == 0 then
		if _msg == "owh" then
			say ( " ouwh... too !")
		end
	end
end

Detecting Key-presses:
Code:
function onKeyPress(key)
end
function onKeyDown(key)
	if not g_SampReady then	return 0 end

if key == 121 then	
		say ( " I pressed F10 !!" )
	end
end

Constantly Update & Read things (Gameloop hook) this code justs set's a var to true if samp is ready and gets my actual playerid:
Code:
function onGameLoop()
	-- SA:MP's State
	if g_PlayerID == nil and samp_isReady() == 1 then
		g_PlayerID = samp_getOwnPlayerID()
		g_SampReady = 1 -- why not ?
	end
end

Read dialogs ( nothing more to explain ):
Code:
function onDialogResponse(dia_id, dia_style, dia_btn1, dia_btn2, dia_info, dia_title)
	addToLocalChat(string.format("[Dialog %d:] Style: %d"), 0, 0, 255)
end

ADDING FCKIN* own commands:
Code:
function onClientCommand(cmd) 
	-- With Params
	if string.find(cmd, "/id") then -- Exmaple outputs name by id
		local params = cmd:split(" ")
		local name   = getPlayerName(params[2])

if name ~= nil then
			addToLocalChat("Name from: " .. name, 255, 255, 255)
		else
			addToLocalChat("Player is not connected!", 255, 0, 0)
		end

return 1 -- Don't send the CMD to the Server.
	-- Without
	elseif cmd == "/hi" then
		addToLocalChat("Hi!", 255, 255, 255)
		return 1
	end
end

Some funcs (not all documented there are more Posting soon:)
Code:
-- sendDialogResponse(DialogID, ButtonID, ListBoxItem, Inputtext)
-- getEngineState()
-- samp_getNearestPlayerEX(maxdistance) -- Return PlayerID
-- samp_getNearestPlayer() 				-- Return PlayerID,Distance
-- samp_getOwnPlayerID()				-- Return PlayerID
-- samp_isReady							-- Return 0,1 (no, yes)

Other things:
New Folder Struct:
5b78df6dde46a4af41d122c853ab6c71.png
(like in fyp's m0d_sa version (googlecode))

Fake SA-MP's Client Version:
(INI PREVIEW: fake_client = "0.3x-R1-2") thanks to niex at this place.

LUA Command & Debug Window:
74b9816086834b404c53558e1b55de6e.png

7c640471c7a64c96a376b5dfde787f10.png

HSaka

Reaction score
good, give me ur skype, i'm gonna talk about you for moderating.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
OK i got 2 questions , please answer , will this still has the old feutures like /addfriend [ID] ? and what about bots , will they imitate you? I mean like project sonictz , if they do , PLease dont make them stuck to each other make them atleast a little away from each other or how to make them , like ys project you can set them apart as how much you want.
nice work

Yes, and the Bots are not stucking I'm using a special seperation Code (currently it bugs out so maybe its not included in the version:)

eda5428c1ef4d3836a76e5779eb3cf17.png
They take care of each other...

carlborg

Reaction score
[quote author="carlborg"]OK i got 2 questions , please answer , will this still has the old feutures like /addfriend [ID] ? and what about bots , will they imitate you? I mean like project sonictz , if they do , PLease dont make them stuck to each other make them atleast a little away from each other or how to make them , like ys project you can set them apart as how much you want.
nice work

Yes, and the Bots are not stucking I'm using a special seperation Code (currently it bugs out so maybe its not included in the version:)

eda5428c1ef4d3836a76e5779eb3cf17.png
They take care of each other...[/quote]
OK cool :D :D:D , also make it that you can name your own bot , i know it can be detected becasue somehow admins told me bot joins with your ip , but if they see the tag [BOT] they will know about bots.

zuh982

Reaction score
NOP patches NOP show text draw default ON prevent me spawn in servers how to put in off by default

Status
Not open for further replies.