Trollbeit Public Re-opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
[quote author="zuh982"]NOP patches NOP show text draw default ON prevent me spawn in servers how to put in off by default
srsly
edit the ini file[/quote]

Dude realy not all people no how to edit a .ini i know how to change keys but not defualts

Oh btw will the bots be able to use /pay /givecash commands so i can money farm on rp servers like first they give me there starter money than they get loans and pay me than we do robberies but i need to make it so i can name my bots so i wont get detected

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
[quote author="Scrumilation"][quote author="zuh982"]NOP patches NOP show text draw default ON prevent me spawn in servers how to put in off by default
srsly
edit the ini file[/quote]

Dude realy not all people no how to edit a .ini i know how to change keys but not defualts

Oh btw will the bots be able to use /pay /givecash commands so i can money farm on rp servers like first they give me there starter money than they get loans and pay me than we do robberies but i need to make it so i can name my bots so i wont get detected[/quote]

Maybe you'll be able to fully controll the Bots trough LUA.
Maybe... but maybe I'll implement something that you can do exactly this ingame.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
If this is released and works booya money hack were do i get other trollbeit versions from or were they all deleted

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Look that one 25ghz released must be an old version 0x688 is still working on it probably 0x688 is busy running the site and keeping it up i guess itl have to do

bobesin

Reaction score
Oh will you just fucking release this Trollbeit for fucks sake ?!?!?!?!!??

Zin

Expert
Reaction score

ah i see you missed a few words in the post let me just quote something 0x688 said
it will take some time to develop a new version so just wait

Dont put 0x688 under pressure else it will never come i seen 0x688 on cheating allowed under the name 0x_ i saw him with bots just wait.

If he just released it now it would be buggy because there are things missing

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
"Just" to say, if I release the current development version you will not be able to EVEN CONNNECT A BOT.
It needs to be user-friendly and tested so.

bobesin

Reaction score
Alright, sorry dude, but I'm checking this website for more than a month everyday just to see if you released your new Trollbeit...it's like I'm sitting on lava.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Alright, sorry dude, but I'm checking this website for more than a month everyday just to see if you released your new Trollbeit...it's like I'm sitting on lava.
I have a youtube channel, Youtube is available for phones etc so just subscribe that channel and IF I release it I will too make an Video about it.

dildotroll

Reaction score
[quote author="bobesin"]Alright, sorry dude, but I'm checking this website for more than a month everyday just to see if you released your new Trollbeit...it's like I'm sitting on lava.
I have a youtube channel, Youtube is available for phones etc so just subscribe that channel and IF I release it I will too make an Video about it.[/quote]
IF D: nooooooo
please release it
all servers have samp r2 now
so we need new hacks :( :(:(

Tashif

Reaction score
I ONLY WANT TROLLBEIT AIMBOT Because this is the best from other aimbots

Tashif

Reaction score
Admin will u pls give me the link of trollbeit aimbot pls pls

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Look you wont want trollbeit for its bots and aimbot it has a cool fly mode and some cool trolling options not like s0nictz and s0beit both have the same shit but a bit added in this willl have like ifuck itroll well maybe if it was released the cool stuff wouldnt work because the cool stuff needs alot of work.

Dimitri

Reaction score
Dude release it i just wanna aimbot btw,about Car troll idk how to turn off from keys?

Status
Not open for further replies.