CLEO Release [RELEASE] Player Finder for 0.3z, works with SAMPFUNCS 3.2

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score
HeberWilson link said:
TH3RM4L can you change the cmd /cfind to only /find please? Admins in ngrp can check the chatlogs and see what cmd i typed :/ i was told by Cosmo what is /cfind good for? and then i /q
:celeral_spitting:

Attachments

• PlayerFinder.cs
    20.8 KB · Views: 59

Kovwal

Reaction score
How do you know that if the markers are disabled on the server ? I mean if i type a /gps -some location- i got a checkpoint(red) that means markers are on or what ?

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score
Coriolanus link said:
How do you know that if the markers are disabled on the server ? I mean if i type a /gps -some location- i got a checkpoint(red) that means markers are on or what ?
I mean the markers that show the position of the players on the radar.

McAwesome

Reaction score
TH3RM4L link said:
I mean the markers that show the position of the players on the radar.
on a roleplay server i play, there's a command /tracen which will trace the number, which shows a red marker on the player, the location he is, but if his phone is off, we can not, i tried it there, and it still shows me the marker on blue berry, does it mean that markers are disabled?

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score
McAwesome link said:
on a roleplay server i play, there's a command /tracen which will trace the number, which shows a red marker on the player, the location he is, but if his phone is off, we can not, i tried it there, and it still shows me the marker on blue berry, does it mean that markers are disabled?
That is a "custom" marker which is created by the server at a player's position. The "original" markers are created by default, but some servers disable them. So, if you can't see every players' position on the radar at the same time, that means the markers are disabled.

|]_ReT1neX_[|

Reaction score
HeberWilson link said:
TH3RM4L can you change the cmd /cfind to only /find please? Admins in ngrp can check the chatlogs and see what cmd i typed :/ i was told by Cosmo what is /cfind good for? and then i /q

:fuck_you: NGRP

Swag???

Reaction score
_ReT1neX_[| link=topic=9068.msg55254#msg55254 date=1408617128]
:fuck_you: NGRP

Enjoy the HABR and the HR investigation on Cosmo lmao

This CLEO won't work on servers like NGRP (I've not tested it yet so don't take my word) because once the player is out of your streaming distance it'll show that he/she is in blueberry

McAwesome

Reaction score
TH3RM4L link said:
That is a "custom" marker which is created by the server at a player's position. The "original" markers are created by default, but some servers disable them. So, if you can't see every players' position on the radar at the same time, that means the markers are disabled.
Is it possible to make a costum finder which will work based on the costum marker the server have?

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score
McAwesome link said:
Is it possible to make a costum finder which will work based on the costum marker the server have?
:no:

oeli

Reaction score
TH3RM4L link said:
:celeral_spitting:
It's technically impossible to make a marker visible on a marker-disabled server, but there are alternatives like putting a 3D text from far away like Edd24 did in his second version of his 4find cleo.

But can you add another thing in the cleo if possible, instead of typing /stopfind, can you change it to a key like ctrl+m or b+m or anything? Thank you man

oeli

Reaction score
oeli link said:
Good job very nice cleo!

It's technically impossible to make a marker visible on a marker-disabled server, but there are alternatives like putting a 3D text from far away like Edd24 did in his second version of his 4find cleo.

But can you add another thing in the cleo if possible, instead of typing /stopfind, can you change it to a key like ctrl+m or b+m or anything? Thank you man

profigamer1337

Reaction score
Can you please edit this cheat that it doesn't says anything in chat like this:
[21:37:27] Marker set on the player >****<, ID 54. Use [/stopfind] to stop finding.
[21:38:10] The finding has been stopped succefully.
And under that edit,take /find command instead of /cfind pleas:) THanks in advance THERMAL:)
[member=6677]TH3RM4L[/member]

MrChristmas

Expert
Reaction score
Wanchufa link said:
Admins can see the command in the chatlog?

:face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm:

NO

Wanchufa

Reaction score
A friend use this and he get warnings when he type /cfind ID, he use all the files CLEO 41, Sampfuncs and my gta_sa.exe (me work). Any fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.