GLANCE M0D 0.3.7 | Former "private" mod

Untagged Release GLANCE M0D 0.3.7 | Former "private" mod V1.0 - V4.1

No permission to download

VictorieG

Reaction score
@0x688 @afasfasfasfaf

and also a feature where man can disable the sobeit nametag via key, would be funkin amazing (so i can fraps and while having it on)?
and maybe the feature that you one can choose between "shoot through wall", pleasee :)

das wäre auch seeehr nice

afasfasfasfaf

Reaction score
VictorieG said:
@0x688 @afasfasfasfaf

and also a feature where man can disable the sobeit nametag via key, would be funkin amazing (so i can fraps and while having it on)?
and maybe the feature that you one can choose between "shoot  through wall", pleasee :)

das wäre auch seeehr nice

*hust* auf RPG cheaten *hust* Kann man eh

To turn it off, its left shift + g

Fred_Doe

Reaction score
Who cares if he cheats on RPG :D Screenshots / Video records will be clean.

Edvinas1337

Reaction score
Give me version 4.1 ini to be everything disabled EXCEPT SILENT AIM.

Fred_Doe

Reaction score
Just edit it yourself :p
just turn off stuff you dont need lol.. and put &0 as key if you want to disable the toggles.

Edvinas1337

Reaction score
@Fred_Doe I`ll try to put it, cuz one guy named ramez edited it for me but I can fly and airbk :/

A

#Aimbot

how to turn off shooting through walls? i didn't find anything about it in the .ini file

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Gooday mates how's it hanging?
The next release (V5 in this case) will be "biggish" update compared to the previous ones.

Redundant stuff as listed got removed:

• Old licensing stuff.
  • Tire aim bot (rip we never used you because you're too weak)
  • Anti player bugger (it instead bugged YOUR player)
  • Forced crash after 6 hours run time, no one of you got pissed of :(
  • Friendsync
  • Some debug stuff
Stuff got added / removed (/will be):

• Anti"crash" against multiplie removed buildings.
  • Silent Aim: Added option to ignore in car players.
  • Silent Aim: Fixed detection on lagcomp ON.
  • Silent Aim: Improved lagcomp off aiming.
  • Silent Aim: Added line of sight checks.
  • Silent Aim: Placed a time delay between random body-part picker to be less "obvious".
  • Silent Aim: Added "FOV" targeting option with visual adjustments (yes got bugged enough).
  • Nametags: Will now only show if needed (f.e. if you're past the server distance) to allow proper use with stealth_renderer.
  • Removed chat message output when (stealth_renderer) is enabled this and the nametag changes allow you to record gameplay footage completely undetected now.
  • Added anti-pause.
  • Added "multiprocess" (may be excluded in the release depends on usage).
  • Added Vehicle EFly. (Yes no one cares but I do it's fun)
  • Added "anti" ghost mode.
  • Added safe mode which disabled things like vehicle teleport and various keybinds.
Glance is also not a DirectX9 proxy anymore! Means it's a simple asi you put in your folder (easier cooperation with graphic mods) you're also able to inject it into the game from a different folder (requires some sort of injector which allows you to inject and start the game at the same time).

It'll take some time until the release, but see this as a chance to suggest minor things and to show support if the changes are wanted.

Fred_Doe

Reaction score
0x688 said:
Gooday mates how's it hanging?
The next release (V5 in this case) will be "biggish" update compared to the previous ones.

Redundant stuff as listed got removed:

• Old licensing stuff.
  • Tire aim bot (rip we never used you because you're too weak)
  • Anti player bugger (it instead bugged YOUR player)
  • Forced crash after 6 hours run time, no one of you got pissed of :(
  • Friendsync
  • Some debug stuff
Stuff got added / removed (/will be):

• Anti"crash" against multiplie removed buildings.
  • Silent Aim: Added option to ignore in car players.
  • Silent Aim: Fixed detection on lagcomp ON.
  • Silent Aim: Improved lagcomp off aiming.
  • Silent Aim: Added line of sight checks.
  • Silent Aim: Placed a time delay between random body-part picker to be less "obvious".
  • Silent Aim: Added "FOV" targeting option with visual adjustments (yes got bugged enough).
  • Nametags: Will now only show if needed (f.e. if you're past the server distance) to allow proper use with stealth_renderer.
  • Removed chat message output when (stealth_renderer) is enabled this and the nametag changes allow you to record gameplay footage completely undetected now.
  • Added anti-pause.
  • Added "multiprocess" (may be excluded in the release depends on usage).
  • Added Vehicle EFly. (Yes no one cares but I do it's fun)
  • Added "anti" ghost mode.
  • Added safe mode which disabled things like vehicle teleport and various keybinds.
Glance is also not a DirectX9 proxy anymore! Means it's a simple asi you put in your folder (easier cooperation with graphic mods) you're also able to inject it into the game from a different folder (requires some sort of injector which allows you to inject and start the game at the same time).

It'll take some time until the release, but see this as a chance to suggest minor things and to show support if the changes are wanted.

You should charge money for this :D
Is it possible to get the new update "before" release if we pay you some dollars? :D:D

Bomba

Reaction score
How do you turn off teleport when you put red marker on map? Is there any way to switch it off? I get automatically teleported to the place where I put the red marker... Anyone knows if theres a way?

Z0DY

Reaction score
Bomba said:
How do you turn off teleport when you put red marker on map? Is there any way to switch it off? I get automatically teleported to the place where I put the red marker... Anyone knows if theres a way?

Currently there is no, but u can suggest it for the update ;)

hotmarvin1338

Reaction score
Very nice , Maybe to change that the silent aim is not shooting through walls in lag comp off

Squillrex

Reaction score
Disabling FPS Unlocker in config and ingame still gives me unlimited FPS how to fix?

Bomba

Reaction score
Dear @0x688 I would like to ask you, is V5 in progress and is it going to be released soon? Thank you.