Small & short questions

mfn

Reaction score
is there any quick way to find that adress? because the list of that samp.dll+... is preety long :derp: :derp::derp:
//bump

manzana

Reaction score
For accuracy and aim, what is the best?: "No-recoil or Normal hud" with WW/WW2 (Desert specifically) or in a A/D servers. (Fast cbug, sliding cbug).

And why?, fundament please.

Thanks.

Reaction score
[quote author="mfn"][quote author="mfn"]is there any quick way to find that adress? because the list of that samp.dll+... is preety long :derp: :derp::derp:
//bump[/quote]

http://piclair.com/data/11qpw.jpg

Do you know how i can remove that sort of scoreboard? To get the original one? Please[/quote]

d3dtext_score = false, in mod_sa.ini.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
For accuracy and aim, what is the best?: "No-recoil or Normal hud" with WW/WW2 (Desert specifically) or in a A/D servers. (Fast cbug, sliding cbug).

And why?, fundament please.

Thanks.
If that server doesn't run Anti-LagShot, i think no-recoil will not work. So i would say normal hud, especially for fast cbug.

Harlem

Reaction score
[quote author="mfn"]try it, aimbot activation: "z"
http://pastebin.com/SbrRXaVj

11qpw.jpg

Really good job, probably will work great.

Only problem is that i can't see the chat in the top, and i dont want this "scoreboard" and the kill list is the same, i dont like it like this, cant scroll down.. So can you disable this for mE? I think its in the d3d file or something..

Thanks appreciate your support![/quote]

Gotta be fucking kidding me, you scroll down the same way you do without s0beit, chat won't be able to display when you press TAB with or withouth that scoreboard.

xebbish

Reaction score
ncco0

Everything is disabled in the mod_sa-niex.cc.ini i think, just copied the trollbeit.ini MFN edited to me yesterday.

But where is the line to disable that ? "Toggle vehicle collision"

I want to turn it off.

NewbieWannaBE

Reaction score
How do I remove the text at right bottom corner that some servers use to advertise their name ?

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
How do I remove the text at right bottom corner that some servers use to advertise their name ?
By using Cheat Engine and serach for the string and empty it.
OR actually some harder hook the Textdraw Pools and edit it so.

DarkShadow

Reaction score
Cheat Engine

I need a link for Cheat Engine, can anyone help me thanks

Reaction score
Or make a NOP ShowTextDraws CLEO to be activated from the start. That's what i used when the server i played in used a big fuckin' watch over my hud, and car details over my speedometer.

NewbieWannaBE

Reaction score
What if i set it from the s0beit , the NOP ShowTextDraws , to launch on default ?
Would that work ? Why should it be in CLEO ? Thanks

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Is the guy Niex On the forum the real Niex?